Final Fantasy: ExdeathSix Final Fantasy: ExdeathSix

I love those solos! <3

FF: Bringers of Chaos FF: Bringers of Chaos

Very much anticipated! You've outdone yourself! <(^.^<)

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Twilight ParagonX9 - Chaoz Twilight

Parts of this remind me of twilight princess.

FF/CT: Kujazala FF/CT: Kujazala

Mind blown.

You had me on my toes the whole time. Never knew when the transition were coming and they were so smooth when they did. Good selection of intruments and I was quite happy with the bass and layering too.

Good work!

FF: Masters of Chaos - OC FF: Masters of Chaos - OC

LOLOLOL

OCD mix. That's great.
It sucks about the size limit, so after I'm done giving this a listen, I'll download from the link provided.
I "still" think you should make a speaker version. XD

bitium-ribbon responds:

But... but... but... effort!! ><

Heaven is Closed Heaven is Closed

I like it, but....

The shaker is too loud! lower the volume on it. >.<

CKC - Halloweens Organ CKC - Halloweens Organ

Shrill

You should have used a different Organ sample. Other than that it's good. Perhaps if you extended the intro a little bit too. Also there's a quality problem. It starts to crackle when too many samples are playing. This usually happens when you got two of the same instrument on the same sound channel... from my experience at least, but you still get an 8 because it's creative and sounds nice aside from the nitpicks.

CKC2009 responds:

yh i used soundfont for the organ

but ah oi

i will be redoing this :O

CT/TCG/FF4: Metal Symphon CT/TCG/FF4: Metal Symphon

BAHAHA

Without my suggestion for the Red Wings addition, this would have been like a full minute shorter.

BR - Galaxy Edge BR - Galaxy Edge

Its a sad day indeed

When you just post something not even 2 minutes ago and the Zero bombing begins already.
This is probably your best original so far. It has a good rythem and a great feel to it. It is happy go lucky, but it also sounds like victory is imminent!
5/5/ 10/10

Final Fantasy: The Hunt Final Fantasy: The Hunt

Fantastic!

This is an amazing addition to what is now a trilogy!
AND THAT'S RIGHT! NO FF8!!!
hehe.
Now that I think of it. I don't think you could do a fourth, becausethere's none left that you haven't exluded! All the good ones are done already!